FS: Pilot seat covers (and other stuff)

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 19:23:59 EST

Hey guys, i have a pair of Pilot seat covers for sale. They are either black
oor dark grey (cant remember) with an embroidered red flame on each lateral
support. They are "racing " style. Took them off my seats because it put me
too high and too close to the steering wheel. Only a couple months old. In
near perfect condition. They fit bucket seats. paid $60 for the pair, asking
$30 ( plus shipping of course, unless u wanna pick em up. I live in Elkton
Md) Email me if interested. Have some other stuff too;

1. JL 8" subwoofer - $50
2. Stock turn signal lenses (dunno)