Re: Ceramic Brake Pads

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 23:57:49 EST

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> Anyone running Ceramic Bake Pads on a GEN-3 4wd Dakota..........
>
> I bought a set of Morse Ceramic pads, and plan to install them with New
> Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
> and I'm curious as to if anyone is running these.......
>

> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
> http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

I have been running them for a month or so, I like them alot. They feel
wierd compared to stock, but they are surprisingly effective.. At first
I thought they were crappy, but then I realized I was stopping way
better than I was, but it was so smooth, it felt like they were fading,
when in fact they were working better... With my stock pads, it seemed
like you needed less effort, but they were grabby. The Morse pads stop
you deceptively quickly, but with less "feel". I 100% recommend them.