RE: DML I wouldn't drive this if.....

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 02:34:13 EDT

"Looks like someone drove this truck down the tacky aisle with the crap
magnet on." -Hot Rod or Car Craft, one of those two, it was a caption for a
slammed 3500 Gm pickup with a ferarri testarossa body kit or something on it
amoung other things. One of my favorite quotes. Way overdone, IMO, I'm a
big fan of clean and simple, but I guess someone liked it so someone else
probably does too..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4