Just thought someone would like to see this? Aeroturbine

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 12:14:44 EDT

      With our patented technology, the Aeroturbine performance mufflers are
the first exhaust products to actually accelerate the flow of exhaust
through the exhaust system and away from the engine. No other muffler can,
by itself, claim the performance benefits that the Aeroturbine can. Before
Aeroturbine, dyno technicians would tell you that the best performance is
achieved with no muffler at all. We've changed all that.

      http://www.aero-turbine.com/
     Aeroturbine