Re: Line Locking with 4wheel ABS?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 00:52:08 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Tom *I have an idea*, what you might want to do is just take out the fuse for your ABS
> when doing that type of activity. A lot cheaper than buying new equip. ;)

That works perfectly Adam! hehehe Pulled the fuse out - ABS warnig
light came on - put it back in - light went off - none the worse for
wear. There are now two black spots on the parking lot at work,
followed by bits of rubber flecks thrown back a few feet behind, with
two long black streaks going the opposite direction and eventually
curving sharply to the left in a 180 degree half circle hehehehehehehe

Hey Jim!? Ready for the burn out contest at Jons? lol

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"