Re: Line Locking with 4wheel ABS?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 12:23:42 EDT

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Ya Tom! Thanks Adam for your advice to Tom, carry on to Inuvik after
> Yellowknife and bring back a husky puppy! Tom we better start collecting
> spare tyres for the burnout. The caps are already off the dumps!
>
> Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA, factory premag

Caps? You have to remove caps from your exhaust to make it loud??
heheheheheheh :D My exhaust is always uncapped!

As for tires - I'm going to hold onto at least two of my old MT/Rs for
just that occassion!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (100) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/