Re: Line Locking with 4wheel ABS?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 15:33:16 EDT

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Hey Tom, Noise isn't always too one's advantage. :-)
>
> Jim Knox , 91 Dak 318LA factory premag
>

>>Caps? You have to remove caps from your exhaust to make it loud??
>>heheheheheheh :D My exhaust is always uncapped!
>>
>>As for tires - I'm going to hold onto at least two of my old MT/Rs for
>>just that occassion!

I know Jim hehehe sooooo far I have been very lucky - 7 months with her
now and no encounters with law enforcement. I try to be careful as to
when I romp on it. And sooo far - I've been able to spot the cops prior
to engaging in vehicular shenanigans. One of these days, however....
LOL karma is gonna catch up with me!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (100) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/