Re: Dear Mr. Maskalans--> REAL Road trip

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 19:14:19 EDT

>Hey Adam! I think the road goes all the way up to Inuvik now, you can go a
>little further to Tuk and see the Beaufort Sea.
>
>Jim Knox

Ok, before reading any further, everyone go and take a look on mapquest and
see te directions from Yellowknife to Inuvik. (Both in Northwest
Territories, NT)

NO CHEATING!!!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER 1800 MILES!!!!!
Jim, i don't think i'll be making that part of the trip... hehe
It's already nearly a 6000 mile round trip, i'm not adding an additional
3600 miles, no way!!

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....