fuse wiring adapter

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 14:02:35 EDT

Ok, a while back, somebody posted something that I now want. (I think
it was on the DML...)

It's the shape of a fuse and will plug into a standard fuse slot in an
automotive panel and then has a fuse and wire terminal on the front
side so that you can add a device without having to muck with the
wiring behind the fuse panel.

I'm not even really sure what to search for. I came across this:
http://www.tjtrailers.com/store/wirthco-mini-fusetapper.html

Which is sort of the same idea, but doesn't look anywhere near as
clean as the one that was posted.

Come to think of it, it might have been on the XM forums. In any
event, has anyone seen what I'm describing?

Thanks,

-Bill