Re: RE: Clutch Problems

From: Josh & Amy (jhancock@tcia.net)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 15:30:43 EDT

  Thanks for the answer, Thats what I was afarid of. I got a little more
time (and daylight) to work on it this afternoon. Tried to pull the cap off
the resivor and man I don't remember putting it on that tight. I had to take
it off with pliers, pumped the pedal again and check it, Everything works
great! for now I guess(but at least it will buy me some time until it warms
back up) Does anybody know how much the clutch cylinder is and how hard is
it to replace?

   Thanks again
     Josh