Finally!

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 22:37:39 EDT

Well ladies and gents, I finally have some real mods! Well... actually they
are on their way. I just ordered an Intense Perfermance Stage II Intake with
a 9" power stack filter, and tomorrow I am having my exhaust installed. I
bought a Flowmaster Deltaflow 40 series today for around $70 bucks, it's 2.5
single in and 2.5 single out, and I'm gonna put a 3" tip on it.

At this time I want to thank my wife who really made this possible. Thanks
Babe! Also to the DML for all your advice and of course doing all the
research for me so I don't have to ;-)

Next up is a V-8 TB swap!

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp