Re: RE: Finally!

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 23:48:29 EDT

Make me an offer, both in goos shape, hydrolic roller cams really dont wear
out as long as they were rehardened after grinding. KRC sells the v6 grind
outright for a little over 300 bucks.

Just remeber you will have to change out valve springs and go to an
adjustable rocker or custom length pushrod to properly set the valve
lash/lifter preload with a regrind cam.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid