Amsoil by-pass filter kit FS

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 13:06:47 EDT

Hey guys, I have a twofold question.
   I have an AMSOIL "BMK-3R with BP 181R hose & BP 182 fittings" [Dual
Remote Oil Filtration System]. Originally I got this intending to
install it on my own truck, but given the fact that I am unemployed and
no longer driving 25k miles a year, it seems like I would be better
served by selling this kit. AFAIK this is a complete kit save for the
actual oil filters. I have posted a picture at:
http://barrydakota.home.insightbb.com/AMSOIL.jpg
   My questions:
   #1, I am planning to Ebay this, but I will offer it to the list
first, is anyone interested in this? Feel free to make me an offer.
   #2, If I do end up Ebaying it, Can any of the AMSOIL dealers or
users out there confirm for me if this is, indeed a universal kit [as
it appears to be, and I was told by a buddy], or if it is specific to
Mopar Engines [I know it has the Mopar adapter, but can it be used on
another motor with a different adapter?].

Thanks for your help.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com