Re: lookie what I found:

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 19:43:19 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:51:35 -0400, dml@tepidcola.com (Michael
> Maskalans) wrote:
>
> What I still don't get is how the truck got up that high if he was
> coming from this side of the house. It just seems like too much of a
> climb ...
>
> -Bill
>

>>remember that Ram in the doublwide from a couple weeks back?
>>
>>three pictures and a description here (click next photo above the
>>picture for the 2 others)
>><http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/weird/weird341.shtml>

One of those pictures has the other angle, there is a natural ramp with
a big divot where it looks like he drug his air damn through...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com