RE: Electric Fan and AC

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 19:35:14 EDT

Personally, the Viper fan is a good choice (don't know how much the
Zirgo fan is).

All of the t'stat controls that I've either used or installed have an
option for an A/C switch. You connect it to the Black/Blue wire on the
A/C clutch connector (sits on the driver-side near the front of the
manifold - right behind the A/C compressor). Make sure you have the fan
running when the A/C is ON though - not enough cooling on the condensor
and you can increase the head pressure to the point of the safety
blow-off valve on the compressor spitting out freon.

- Bernd