91-96 ProGlass Hood

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 08:45:15 EDT

I know a guy with an extra up here in Indiana. It's actually in my garage
now. :) I'm not guaranteeing anything but you guys might just get a group
together and talk to Terry yourselves. He's a good guy (Met him a few
times) and I know he's got a mold for it sittin' around. He made me an
airbox for the hood that i sold to the buddy. If there are enough he might
make a few himself.

Zach
Lurker
92dakotahd on DakUSA
1992 CC 3.9L A500 2WD

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles