Re: Intake Height

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 17:19:24 EDT

At 05:06 AM 4/21/04, you wrote:
>Is the M1 intake different height than the beer barrel? If so what is the
>difference? Thanks, Bill

As someone recently said, going by memory which is dangerous, and
if you're referring to the 4-bbl version, I think that it, along with its 2-bbl
adaptor, is about a 1/8" to 1/4" taller than the beer barrel. I remember
doing the clay thing when Jon was putting together his installation kit.
Maybe Jon or the archives, back around 99 or so, have a note on it.

Bob