Re: This looks like fun [OT]

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 09:57:45 EDT

"Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
news:4087C12E.6040604@insightbb.com...

> Somebody taking a Mini and (surprise, surprise) putting a V8 in it....
> http://www.miniv8.com/
> This thing's gotta be fun to play with.
>
> --
> -Barry

That'd probably be a fun ride, and actually reminded me of the project that
was done in about '95 where some company stuffed a Ford 302 and a 5-speed
into a Miata. Either would probably be a wild white knuckled ride.

I was looking through all the pictures and noticed that they just "hacked
on" some fender flares to bring the sides out far enough to cover their
larger wheels. My question is; why not just "bulge out" the fenders for a
cleaner look? Other than that though, it was cool.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L