Re: Back to the cheap front end mods...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 11:55:08 EDT

Well, by raising them up wouldnt that help compensate for the tired spring
rate of the old torsion bars? That or maybe I can find a set of V8 4x4
bars.. Wonder if biokiller(Tom Buban) still has his around from his SAS...?
Maybe I will see if I can get a hold of him. I still plan on the SAS as
well as a peppy 318 that I have started tearing apart, but it wont be this
year.. Im being badgered to get the house updated... 8-(

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red