Re: Music Video, Leaner, Trimmer, Just as scary... Mozilla Q

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 15:33:21 EDT

Jerod J. Husvar wrote:

> http://www.lostgypsy.com/DMLBBQTeaser.avi
>
> Sorry about the crap in the middle of the screen, I'm using an unregistered
> converter.
>
> If anyone needs large files like this hosted, let me know, I have about 10gb
> of web space available to me.
>
> Jerod

Which brings up a question I have: How do I get the Mozilla download
manager to actually work? Whenever I click on a media link, it pops up a
browser and this download manager thing. If I tell it to open with the
associated application or even choose a program, it dosent. If I tell it
to download it to a location, it gives me an unreadable 1kb file. Ugh.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com