RE: Grant Steering Wheels on Gen II's

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 17:48:22 EDT

Well a '91 is a Gen II Dak so it seems logical that the '92 would be the
same. Grant probably just never tried it on anything newer than a '91. You
know how neglected our Gen IIs are in the aftermarket. Does their kit also
fit '87 - '91? Just find out their return policy in case you have a
problem and you should be good to go.

RayB