Re: RE: What muffler are you running with?

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@gibsdakota.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 01:35:03 EDT

3.9v6

i got a raven exhaust, the has a dual outlet out of the muffler adn
has 2 pipes going right out the back of the truck.. i think it
sounds much better than the flowmaster ever did on my truck, and i
can't wait till i get the 3.5" stainles tips put on...

Eric Giblock
egiblock@gibsdakota.com
www.gibsdakota.com