re: What muffler are you running with?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 13:01:09 EDT

I have a Flowmaster 70 series on a 3" Catback system on my 360..
I have to put on a exhaust extension when towing my travel trailer because
it gets so loud under load.
The 70 series is a one big muffler and it dosen't sound like a mustang in
any way.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq - 275000 miles