Great buying experience with John Burgan

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 20:19:08 EDT

Hey guys,
just wanted to pass along my experience buying parts from DML'er John
Burgan. I was in need of a set of pullies for my Dak after a serpentine
belt ate my oil dipstick. On it's way out, it wrapped itself around my
water pump pulley and water pump snout. It pretty much gouged and ruined my
aluminum underdrive pullies. John responded to my question, and said he had
a set of ASP underdrive steel pullies for 25 bucks. He sent clear pics of
the pullies, and also gave me a few references from past sales. We agreed
on payment/shipping, and John sent the pullies on that day. I sent the
payment out the next day. (Very generous on his part, btw). He also sent
me the UPS tracking number that day. I received the pullies today, as
promised. All packed neatly/tightly and wrapped in newspapaer. Also tucked
inside the box were the original instructions from ASP. Geez, this guy is
as good as Summit!

I just wanted to say for future reference, John Burgan is a stand-up guy,
and does his business well. I couldn't have had a better buying experience.
  I would highly recommend doing business with him. Thanks John!!!