Re: Control arms and upper bumper wanted.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 15:31:00 EDT

""Woodruff, Jason P"" <jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com> wrote in message

> Anyone have OEM control arms that would fit a 2000 2wd?
> Mine's been bent since I bought the truck and it's preventing me from
getting all the camber I want. Are Durango control arms the same?

> I'd like to find a PLASTIC upper front bumper. I think they come on 2001+
non-chromed front ends. Anyone upgrade they're bumper and want to get rid
of it?

> Jay W
> 505/287 Dakota

If you manage to find a plastic upper, is there any way you'd consider
selling me your metal one? Mine's bent from an encounter with a tall
parking curb...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L