RE: What gauges w/ supercharger??

From: Bernd Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 07:12:31 EDT

Or...if you can't afford the higher price tag of the Wide-Band systems...use
a seperate O2 sensor for your A/F gauge. Install it before the Cat (1-wire
O2's work well but take a while to warm up on initial starts)

- Bernd

>From: "greg conner" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: RE: DML: What gauges w/ supercharger??
>Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:18:24 -0400
>

>The narrow band a/f ratio guages that piggy back off the factory o2 sensor
>are really worthless. By the time that starts going lean you are allready
>in big trouble. If you want to spend the money a good wideband is a great
>tool.
>

>Greg Conner
>1996 RC
>3.9 hybrid
>

>>From: "TJ Goettner" <dakota52318@toad.net>
>>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>>Subject: DML: What gauges w/ supercharger??
>>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:34:58 -0700
>>
>>What other gauge do I want to put in my pillar aside from the fuel
>>pressure
>>and vac/boost gauge... I have one more spot to fill.... oil pressure at
>>SCer, intake temp....??
>>
>>TJ

>From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
>Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx

Test your ‘Travel Quotient’ and get the chance to win your dream trip!
http://travel.msn.com