Engine mounts and engine rocking.

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 08:05:14 EDT

That's wierd you mention it doing that. I have a buddy with Terry DeLong's
old 92 340 Dakota and he's gone through a few of those bottles on his truck
for the same reason. And his motor is mounted to solid subframe. But he's
closer to the 500 lb/ft mark than a normal dak is. I don't really know any
tests. I broke one once, and every time I really got on it, the motor would
come up off the broken mount and then ping back down. Scary, drove it
really nice for about a week before I could get the money to have it fixed.
(HS kid then)

Zach Burcham
92dakotahd
"Mopar Powered and Harley Inspired"