LA Premags (was 91 fact. Daks)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 11:39:13 EDT

Yet again another "whats'a Premag engine?" thread!?? heheheheh :D

Honestly don't know what "LA" stands for - other than to signify the
engine series. Like A, B, RB etc...

check out http://allpar.com/mopar.html

I'm sure if I had more time I could find on Allpar - a place where it
says what the designations mean... gotta hurry off to work however...

The changes in and around the start of the 90s with regard to the 3.9,
318 and 360, were changed in the heads, intake manifolds, and fuel
delivery systems.

The intake and heads were reworked by Chrysler for better charge and
exhaust flow performance. The bolt patterns were changed and high
pressure multipoint fuel injection made its debut, replacing Throttle
Body Fuel injection, that was only around for a few years after it
replaced carbs.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (79) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/