Real Life Racing At the Mopar Nationals

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 20:34:04 EDT

)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:33:26 -0500

If I offend people , it is not the intention, Jim :-) Canadian, The
showing of the DML at the Nats is is dismal and this represents a couple of
countries, Constantly we hear dyno results, Gtech Pro results and wet
dreams on the
DML list bragging of horsepower and fantastic ET's, So Much Bullshit and
Self Gratification! In 6 years of running at the Nats, Meeting other Dak
owners, with the guts to race them in front of 50,000 people, win or lose!
You may Red Light! Funny Thing Is That The Fast Daks get Shut Down by there
more conservitive brothers. Put Your Blowers On, Don't Bullshit and show
everyone else REAL LIFE at NATIONAL TRAIL RACEWAY , MOPAR NATS, There are
millions of race winners in their own minds that never seen a track
loook at youself and say Am I Real or make believe,

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA, 4x4