Aloha from Hawaii

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 01:58:23 EDT

Hey Gang,

I'm on vacation, it's almost over but I had to email you all. If any of you
are ever fortunate enough to go to Hawaii, and are worried about having
Dakota withdrawls, fear not. I see between 20 - 30 Daks a day! It's
unbelievable! Most are Gen III's, about 90%. I have seen only one Gen I
though. About half of the Daks are 4x4, and a 1/4 are R/T's.

Just thought I'd share

Oh one thing, I saw this beautiful Purple R/T while shopping at a local
market, and I was looking at the rims when I noticed that half of the tire
tread was colored purple as well. I did not get a chance to ask him where he
got them from. Has anyone ever seen these?

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic

Flowmaster Deltaflow 40 series
Intense Performance Stage II Intake

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married