Re: Re: Blower motor noise

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 07:41:19 EDT

There are screens that come with the evaporators for the Dakota/Durango and
Ram's. Haven't seen them seperately though - but a piece of window screen
is a good idea. However...it doesn't only happen to Dodge's. Honda (just
replace an evaporator for a friend last night in her '97 Civic) has this
problem, Mitsu, and quite a few others as well. The newer Caravans have
filters for this (and also for filtering the air of pollens and other
"items"), but they also get plugged eventually.

- Bernd