RE: Transfer Case WAS Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 09:24:33 EDT

Yes!..... mine has the electronic transfer case! the product and specs book
I got from the dealer when I bought my 01' lists a AWD transfer case as a
option.

That's what really got me thinking about it seriously,..........Changing the
switch will be a simple R&R
operation, but the transfer case and re-programming the control module will
be a little more difficult.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com