RE: Re: Real Life Racing At the Mopar Nationals

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 16:32:08 EDT

Yep. That's the one. It seems to hook pretty good with the 255/45s- it just
scuffs them a little then you're off. If I had this vehicle when I was in
high school, I would have been in so much trouble or maybe dead wrapped
around a tree. =o I might be joining Ray sometime soon at National Trails
for a Test and Tune session. I'll let y'all know how it works out.

Tim