Re: Re: Re: Real Life Racing At the Mopar Nationals

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 17:28:54 EDT

""Pindell, Timothy"" <TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU> wrote in message

> Thanks! It's been a long time since I've had anything with more than 4
> cylinders. I've never owned anything with an automatic, either, so that's
> taking some getting used to. I catch myself slamming my left foot on the
> floor as I turn the key to start it. =/
>
> Tim

I went the other way with this truck, I'd had a V8 since I started driving
and ended up with a V6 truck. However, I did have that same problem with my
foot, as this truck was the first vehicle with an automatic transmission
I've ever owned. I swear I put a dent in the floor I slammed my foot into
it so many times.

You should make a showing at the BBQ with your new wheels!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L