Re: Why you shouldn't fall asleep at the wheel

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:15:07 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Barry wrote:

>> Ah, but Tom, not to worry, it's a gen 3..... maybe yo ucould Email
>> the guy with tips on how to restore the water damage....
>>

> That's got me thinking...Tom's done impact damage and water damage, all
> he really has left is fire damage.
>
> Rule #1 for the BBQ: Keep Tom away from open flames!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!! Hmm well too late for that - I was on Fireball Duty
with Mike most of the night... oh yeah thats right - you don't know
about that because you WEENIED OUT and LEFT! I had belted down a few
cans of Canadian Diesel Fuel (beer) and my breath never erupted in flame
hehe.

On a serious note however - I am paranoid about just that. Fire damage
is honestly the only thing that cannot be repaired. Minor - even
moderate damage maybe... but I have my Daks in my garage - and if the
garage goes up - there is no chance in hell to save them. They would be
total losses. I leave nothing plugged in or turned out out in The Swamp
when I am not out there. Personally - I would not be able to sleep if I
was Jon - having all his stuff in The Barn like that. One electrical
short is all it takes. Keep in mind the house I grew up in was over 100
years old - wires were about 50 years old or more... and we had
electrical problems there.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (75) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/