Re: Why you shouldn't fall asleep at the wheel

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:09:13 EDT

>>Norah Bleazard wrote:
>>

>>>Maybe we could write up a simple test for potential Dodge owners to take
>>>before they make the purchase. Muwahahahahahaha.
>>
>>What, and decimate 3/4 of the list population? How many of us would pass?
>

> LMAO... DML members automatically passed the test... We're all here because
> we care about our trucks ;-)

That made me stop and think about the ralationship I have with my Daks.
I don't consider myself a Dakota abuser. Christine is a bit of a bitch
at times. I think she still has residual loath for me, for having named
her a male name originally. But she knows I love her and I would never
let her go. I saved her from the scrap heap and she's always been
grateful for that :D She loves to be driven hard and loves wheelin as
much as I do.

I'll rebuild her no matter how many times we wreck together... hehehehe!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (75) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/