Re: Re: DML Start Up/Idle Problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 21:12:59 EDT

Within the last few weeks, I've seen quite a few vehicles with this problem.
In some cases, we either did a tune-up and/or injector/TB cleanings. While
it cures the problem for a little bit, there's still the fact that the fuel
formulation is mixed in with it. Reset your PCM and go from there.

- Bernd