Re: car wash

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 23:36:57 EDT

First such product I have seen in a long time that works as advertised.
Anyone else besides me notice that it seems to get a whole lot more
dirt out of the paint? What I mean is the wash mit gets far dirtier
then it ever did before and that was using some of the better car
washes on the market. Amazes me that it gets so much out and doesn't
seem to touch the wax.

On a somewhat related note that new wax by eagle one is getting some
really good reviews. Seems to last long, takes hardly any to put on,
and comes with a microfiber towel. Supposed to be the most advanced wax
product ever released and that is not form the advertising but from a
review that was looking at it from a scientific standpoint.

Jeff Durling