RE: RE: OT - Orkut

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 12:10:50 EDT

I'm starting to feel guilty now :-) Lemme fix it.

Dear Dad,

Sorry I don't write or call more often. I have no valid excuses and I'm
hanging my head in shame. We miss you lots and hope we can see you again
real soon. We're taking care of our Dakotas and you'd be proud. Hugs and
kisses and write soon.

Your loving daughter,
Norah XOXOXO

There! Now I feel better :-D

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)