Re: DML OT. Center Hub Nut on Ram

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:35:25 EDT

Been there; done that.. Id' recommend a bigger drive that just 1/2 inch.. I
thought we'd used 3/4inch drive, and roughly 6-7 feet of breaker bar.. but
with around 3-400# that far out.. we managed to get it loose.. and it was
still not easy. Not sure of the torque specs.. must be close to the same
thing they set the spark plugs at from the factory.
Aaron Wyse