RE: Hey all, rehash, speakers...

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 22:34:40 EDT

Yeah, 5-1/4 in the doors, 5x7/6x8 in teh rear. I have 6-1/2 in the doors
with no mods (it is tight between the tweeter and the panel, but it clears).
  The water shield went in behind them but I had to break off the lower ring
for it to fit. 6x8's fit like a glove in the rear. Although I get the
strangest rattling noise in the driver's side, only does it when the trim is
all in place but the sound comes from the speaker area. Only during real
low frequency bass though. I'll figure it out one of these days..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4