Re: Re: Re: DML OT. Center Hub Nut on Ram

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 01:33:51 EDT

PB Blaster [like WD, only 10000 times better] soak it every 10 minutes for
an hour, then try with a 3/4" and about a 4' breaker bar...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com