Re: RE: DML OT. HOCKEY, LORD STANELY CUP

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 10:07:41 EDT

Hey Rascal. The Thrashers are a good team. Danny Weatley 's tragic car
crash derailed them.
The Braves fans are awesome in their team support, remember when the Toronto
Blue Jays made it that far and lost to the Braves in the World Series.
Dak Content. My 91 Dak will go on a pallet and be carried on a 747 Cargo to
Hawaii for the BBQ :-)

Hockey Game? You've got a deal!

Jimmy Knox, 91 Dak 318LA