RE: car wash

From: Michael Steele (msteele@signbiz.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:22:56 EDT

I'll vouch for that! That thing is a monster. I'm 5'9" and if I remember
right when I was standing in front of the Ed's truck the hood came up to my
chest and shoulder area. But it's not nearly as high as it is long. It's
one big truck! How long it take you to wash that thing anyway Ed?

By the way Ed the Gibson sounds terrific! Thanks.

Michael Steele
03 QC 5.9L