Re: Gen I/II Triple Gauge Pods Now Available From KRC

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 13:57:52 EDT

Good Day David

For those of us who drag race our Daks on the strip in competition to win,
most of us keep a record of the parameters for consistency of performance.
In my 91 Dak and the 96 Cadi LT1 engine the gauges with a needle but no
increments are vague or general info. I've chosen to have additional digital
gauges in unison with stock to give me exact numbers. My digital gauges are
additional tach,oil pressure and engine coolent temp. I want to know if my
engine temp is 180 F or not with time spent in the staging lanes to alter my
window dial in, this is a bracket racing 1/4 mi or 1/8 mi time estimate.
Being an aircraft mechanic ( engineer ) be a factor in my actions :-)
Looking foreward to seeing you at the DML BBQ again.

Regards, Jimmy Knox
91 Dak, 318LA