thinking of selling my Dak'

From: Doug Myers (douglasmyers@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 13:06:32 EDT

Hi guys,

    I haven't posted in quite a while, but I used to be pretty active on
this list. My Dak' is a '99 model (original 318/5-speed/3.92SG) that I
bought new and have modded quite a bit. The truck right now has:

- Mopar Mag 360 Shortblock
    - Comp Cams 20-604-8 camshaft
- Mopar R/T Heads (1.92")
    - bronze guides
    - MP springs and retainers
    - three-angle valve job
- Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
    - Comp Cams one-piece pushrods
- Mopar M-1 2bbl Intake
    - stock throttle body
    - K&N "Gen II" FIPK
- Mopar Headers
    - 3" Dynomax Cat
    - 3" 50-series FlowMaster
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
- Hurst Shifter
- 17" R/T wheels
    - 275/50R17 Nitto Extreme tires
- Custom PCM Flash by Mike Leach
- MSD 6A Ignition
    - Accel Supercoil
- Spray-on bedliner

    My best ET is a 14.3 @ 98mph run at Cecil Country Dragway. This was
before I added the shifter and Nitto tires, and I had MAJOR traction
problems. The only real problem with the truck is the paint. It wasn't
painted correctly at the factory and the clearcoat is peeling bad. It could
also use some traction mods, a better throttle body, and computer tuning to
be really fast. I have owned the truck since new and have all receipts and
maintenance records. It currently as 58,000 miles on it.

    Alot has changed in my life, and I don't really have the time or the
money to justify keeping the truck. Can anyone tell me what it might be
worth and is anyone on the list interested in it?

Thanks!

Doug Myers