Re: Some truck Pics!

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:51:24 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> "Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>
>>Er, maybe he is referring to the fact that you have pictures of naked,
>>drunk men on your website. Maybe if you posted pictures of naked, drunk
>>women [just to add *balance*] then you wouldn't seem so freaky... Just a
>>thought.
>

> there's a few nice pics of boobies on there as well. It's not my fault,
> everyone has that friend who's the "naked guy" right?

Eeep, no, sorry, can't help you there... besides, I was referring to the
"lack of balance" ie. more female nakedness would be appreciated... heh,
heh,heh.

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com