Quick D intake for sale - 3.9L, also trailer wiring harness

From: korey99@yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 23:10:53 EDT

Hey all-

  I traded my old 2000 CC 3.9L on a 3.7, and I have a QuickD intake I don't
need anymore. I had to take it off in a hurry, so I have the Polished Mandrel
Bent Stainless Steel intake pipe, the K&N cone filter, high temp silicone
coupling hose, and hose clamps. I don't have the parts inside the hat (S bolt,
new washer and flange nut, as listed on http://www.quickd.com/intake.htm). I
picked up about 1.5mpg when I installed it on my old truck.

  The kit was on for about 4 years, 40k miles. The filter was washed four
times. I'll send it UPS ground to anyone in the lower 48 for $50 if anyone
wants it. If you're interested, could you please drop me an e-mail off list as
well so I can be sure I don't miss it?

  I also have a trailer wiring harness (the 4-pin flat connector) from my 2000
dakota. I'll ship that for $10 if anyone can use it. Unfortunately they took
away the connectors for it on the new truck, so I had to buy a new one.

Thanks,
Korey Atterberry
2004 CC SXT 4x4 Graphite
korey99@yahoo.com