Re: Slightly OT but Dodge related

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 22:58:24 EDT

There are a lot of morons right there with him.. But I decided to give him
my $1.25 worth.. cause damn it! $.02 just wouldn't have covered it.
How many of us have owned our Dodges and put them through abuse even the D-C
test crews couldn't imagine?? He could donate it to the DML and it could be
a BBQ project.
I haven't even gotten to get to a BBQ yet, and I'm willing to let it go to
Jon for all his efforts.
Aaron Wyse