RE: Re: Wife asked me for the big "D" today!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:23:54 EDT

Sounds like you guys should have married "Dakota Women". Then you'd have no
fear :-) I have no issues about Jason driving my Dak. It's a matter of
trust... hmmm... sounds like a Billy Joel song :-) Great tune by the way.
Now my ex... that was a different story, I couldn't trust him to walk the
dog.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)